Thursday, April 23, 2009

After pictures of the desk

We went with a pale, creamy yellow paint on the desk.
I love the way it turned out!

The old drawer pulls were a wierd width.  We ended up filling the old holes with wood filler and drilling new ones.  I found these darling silver and pink handles at Target.

I painted the chair cream and covered the cushion in pink chenille.  It's so cute I almost stole it for myself and told Tessa to use a barstool ;)

She loves her desk.  She's been doing her homework at it every afternoon and using her laptop on it in the evenings.  I think it makes her feel grown up :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The desk and chair are so darling. You are amazing. I understand why you wanted the chair. Why don't you hire out?

Jess and Brandon said...

WOW!! I am so impressed with how they turned out. So adorable!